- Ref: 226510
- Print Page
£3500pcm 4 Bedroom House in Couling Close, Yarnton - OX5
A detached house on a small canal fronted development in Yarnton. The kitchen has integrated appliances with space to dine, leading to a separate dining room and utility room with a downstairs shower. The living room has oak flooring, dual aspect win More…▼
A detached house on a small canal fronted development in Yarnton. The kitchen has integrated appliances with space to dine, leading to a separate dining room and utility room with a downstairs shower. The living room has oak flooring, dual aspect windows and doors leading to an especially large rear garden with countryside views. Upstairs, there are four double bedrooms with an en suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe in the master. The modern family bathroom has a bath and stand alone shower.
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 with en-suite shower rooms & walk-in wardrobe in the master
- Bathroom with bath & stand alone shower, in addition to downstairs shower & W/C
- Bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances & space to dine
- Extensive garden with countryside views
- Car port, driveway parking & home office/play room
- In a great location for access to the ring road, city centre & Oxford Parkway railway station
- Available Date: 22/10/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 5.04 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.50 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band G
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226510£3500pcm 4 Bedroom House in Couling Close, Yarnton - OX5
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £807.69
- Security deposit: £4,038.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,629.03
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £105,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.