- Ref: 226475
- Print Page
£1550pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Elizabeth Jennings Way, Oxford - OX2
A beautifully presented second floor apartment in a popular North Oxford development, which has been recently refurbished with high quality furniture throughout. The open-plan kitchen/living room has doors to a Juliet balcony and the kitchen comes wi More…▼
A beautifully presented second floor apartment in a popular North Oxford development, which has been recently refurbished with high quality furniture throughout. The open-plan kitchen/living room has doors to a Juliet balcony and the kitchen comes with integrated appliances, including a dishwasher. There are two good-sized bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes and an en suite shower room in the master. The main bathroom has a shower over the bath and the property comes with allocated parking.
- 2 double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower over bath & en suite shower room
- Living room with Juliet balcony
- Kitchen with integrated appliances, including dishwasher
- Off-street parking & secure bike storage
- Recently refurbished to include high quality furniture, window treatment and light fittings throughout
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 7.27 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.38 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226475£1550pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Elizabeth Jennings Way, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £357.69
- Security deposit: £1,788.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,376.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.