- Ref: 226440
- Print Page
£5000pcm 6 Bedroom House in Blandford Avenue - OX2
A truly individual family home having recently been extended & renovated throughout. The front reception room has a bay window & feature fireplace. To the rear is the 'heart of the home' open plan kitchen/dining, family room with bi-fold doors leadin More…▼
A truly individual family home having recently been extended & renovated throughout. The front reception room has a bay window & feature fireplace. To the rear is the 'heart of the home' open plan kitchen/dining, family room with bi-fold doors leading to a mature, landscaped, S/F garden with Garden Office. Grd flr Guest bedroom with en suite shower. There are 3 bedrooms + family bathroom on the 1st flr. 2nd flr -master bedroom with en suite bathroom & covered balcony with views over the garden.
- 6 Bedroom's 2 of which are en suite
- Family bathroom with double sink and separate shower
- Beautifully presented family room/dining area/kitchen with bi-fold doors to mature south facing garden
- Second reception room
- Newly built garden room/home office
- Available Date: 28/09/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 6.56 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.13 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226440£5000pcm 6 Bedroom House in Blandford Avenue - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £1,153.85
- Security deposit: £6,923.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £5,500.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £150,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.