- Ref: 226435
- Print Page
£7000pcm 5 Bedroom House in Mayfield Road, Summertown - OX2
Be the first to live in this spectacular new home finished to the highest standard by renowned local developer Loxwood Holdings. Cleverly designed living accommodation supplements four/five bedrooms, four bathrooms, landscaped gardens & two west-faci More…▼
Be the first to live in this spectacular new home finished to the highest standard by renowned local developer Loxwood Holdings. Cleverly designed living accommodation supplements four/five bedrooms, four bathrooms, landscaped gardens & two west-facing terraces. Luxury designer kitchen with induction hob & high quality appliances. Pre-wired cinema room, separate utility room, lift servicing all floors, integrated SONOS, heat recovery/ventilation system & Lutron lighting. Off-street parking.
- 4/5 double bedrooms including luxurious master bedroom
- 4 bathrooms with high quality fittings
- Flexible living areas plus courtyard
- Luxury kitchen with integrated appliances & bi-fold doors to garden
- Off-street parking & low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Ultra modern technology throughout & energy efficient
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.51 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.71 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band H
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226435£7000pcm 5 Bedroom House in Mayfield Road, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £1,615.38
- Security deposit: £9,692.28
- Total rent due in advance: ** £8,354.84
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £210,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.