- Ref: 226429
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Bainton Road, North Oxford - OX2
An impressive four bedroom detached family home on a popular North Oxford road. The property has been recently renovated to include the kitchen, full redecoration, carpets and window treatments throughout. There are two large reception rooms with hig More…▼
An impressive four bedroom detached family home on a popular North Oxford road. The property has been recently renovated to include the kitchen, full redecoration, carpets and window treatments throughout. There are two large reception rooms with high ceilings, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances & a cloakroom. The four bedrooms are all doubles plus two bathrooms. A lovely mature garden, off-street parking & a garage. In a great location for Summertown shops, city centre & local schools.
- 4 double bedrooms
- Shower room plus bathroom with shower over bath
- 2 large reception rooms with open fire place
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Mature rear garden, garage & off-street parking
- Within a short walk of Summertown shops & amenities
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.56 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 2.11 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £905.77
- Security deposit: £4,528.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,558.06
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £117,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.