- Ref: 226423
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in North Parade, North Oxford - OX2
A furnished first floor two bedroom apartment on North Parade, one of the most vibrant roads in North Oxford with a unique mix of restaurants, pubs & shops. The apartment has been recently renovated throughout to a high standard. There is a large & b More…▼
A furnished first floor two bedroom apartment on North Parade, one of the most vibrant roads in North Oxford with a unique mix of restaurants, pubs & shops. The apartment has been recently renovated throughout to a high standard. There is a large & bright living room. The kitchen & bathroom are both modern & there are two double bedrooms - one with a balcony. The property is within walking distance of Oxford city centre & all University departments. On-street permit parking is also available.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Large living room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Private terrace off bedroom
- Incredible central Oxford location & on-street permit parking
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 7.66 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.67 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226423£1300pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in North Parade, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £300.00
- Security deposit: £1,500.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,516.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.