- Ref: 226417
- Print Page
£1100pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Victor Street, Jericho - OX2
A first floor apartment in Jericho which has been completely refurbished to a high standard. The good-sized living room has plenty of space and leads to a separate kitchen. There is a double bedroom and off-street parking. The block is in a great loc More…▼
A first floor apartment in Jericho which has been completely refurbished to a high standard. The good-sized living room has plenty of space and leads to a separate kitchen. There is a double bedroom and off-street parking. The block is in a great location close to the Jericho shops, city centre, central train station and University departments.
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Off-street parking
- Fully upgraded
- Close to train station and city centre
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.34 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.16 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,466.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.