- Ref: 226400
- Print Page
£3500pcm 3 Bedroom House in Walton Street Jericho - OX2
Fancy a film? This stunning period home could not be more in the centre of Jericho, with a wide range of restaurants & shops literally on your doorstep. The Blavatnik School of Government, SAID Business School & Oxford train station are within a More…▼
Fancy a film? This stunning period home could not be more in the centre of Jericho, with a wide range of restaurants & shops literally on your doorstep. The Blavatnik School of Government, SAID Business School & Oxford train station are within a short walk or cycle ride. Currently undergoing renovation to include a new family bathroom, full redecoration & new carpets. The property has 2 great reception rooms, period features throughout & an off-street parking space.
- 3 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master & further family bathroom
- Large reception rooms on ground floor with conservatory at the rear
- Kitchen with separate dining room and utility
- Low maintenance rear garden
- 1 off-road parking space
- Easy access to A34, Oxford city centre and all local amenities
- Available Date: 12/10/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 8.02 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.29 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226400£3500pcm 3 Bedroom House in Walton Street Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £807.69
- Security deposit: £4,038.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,258.06
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £105,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.