- Ref: 226372
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in The Garth, Yarnton - OX5
Video available. A spacious, unfurnished, family home in Yarnton with good-sized garden and off-street parking. Large master bedroom with modern en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms, and additional study area. Family-friendly garden, and plenty of More…▼
Video available. A spacious, unfurnished, family home in Yarnton with good-sized garden and off-street parking. Large master bedroom with modern en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms, and additional study area. Family-friendly garden, and plenty of off-street parking. Located just 10 minutes drive to Summertown, and 10 minutes drive north to Blenheim Palace. Yarnton has a thriving community feel with regular family groups.
- 3 bedrooms, study area, ensuite bathroom, family bathroom and additional cloakroom
- Kitchen/breakfast room with bi-fold doors on to garden. Separate utility room with appliances
- Good sized rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio
- Off-street parking for at least 3 cars
- Good road links to Oxford, the Begbroke Science Park and Woodstock
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 11.20 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.70 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band E £2,153.23
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,851.61
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.