- Ref: 226370
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Victor Street, Jericho - OX2
VIDEO AVAILABLE.This ground floor unfurnished 2 bedroom apartment has been thoroughly renovated including a new kitchen & bathroom, lights, window dressings, all flooring and complete redecoration. A fantastic & central location in the heart of More…▼
VIDEO AVAILABLE.This ground floor unfurnished 2 bedroom apartment has been thoroughly renovated including a new kitchen & bathroom, lights, window dressings, all flooring and complete redecoration. A fantastic & central location in the heart of Jericho with a wide range of restaurants & shops literally on your doorstep. The city centre, Blavatnik School of Government, SAID Business School & Oxford train station are within a short walk or cycle ride.
- 2 double bedrooms & bathroom
- Large living room
- Separate kitchen
- 1 off-road parking space
- Central Jericho location with easy access to transport links and bus routes
- Video available https://vimeo.com/293435846
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 8.16 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 3.04 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226370£1300pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Victor Street, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,800.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,717.86
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required