- Ref: 226363
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in The Crescent, Oxford Waterside - OX2
The pick of the plots in this wonderful location with views over Port Meadow and Jericho. This end of terrace 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom town house is well suited to a family and offers very flexible living space. The large kitchen diner at the rear is More…▼
The pick of the plots in this wonderful location with views over Port Meadow and Jericho. This end of terrace 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom town house is well suited to a family and offers very flexible living space. The large kitchen diner at the rear is bright and spacious views onto the garden. The house is only a short walk to Jericho with its range of independent shops, cafes, restaurants & even a cinema. It is also close to a play park & Phil and Jim's primary School.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and cloakroom
- Large and modern kitchen with open-plan living/dining room & bi-fold doors to outside
- Flexible living accommodation
- Spacious and private courtyard garden with side access
- 1 off-street parking space
- Fantastic location close to Jericho, Oxford city centre and all travel links
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226363£2800pcm 4 Bedroom House in The Crescent, Oxford Waterside - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,876.92
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,360.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £84,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required