- Ref: 226355
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Middle Way, Summertown - OX2
VIDEO AVAILABLE. A fantastic & unique opportunity to live in this beautiful & entirely renovated house set back from a prime road in central Summertown. Opposite the entrance to the Dragon Pre-Prep School this charming property has had a complete More…▼
VIDEO AVAILABLE. A fantastic & unique opportunity to live in this beautiful & entirely renovated house set back from a prime road in central Summertown. Opposite the entrance to the Dragon Pre-Prep School this charming property has had a complete upgrade including a new kitchen & family bathroom, gas CH system & radiators, all lighting, floor coverings & window treatments. The creation of an en-suite shower room & built in wardrobes in the master bedroom complete this stunning refurbishment.
- 3 bedrooms, family bathroom & en-suite shower room, downstairs cloakroom
- Open-plan kitchen diner and large living room with bay window
- Wonderful mature garden (gardening included in the rent)
- Off-street drive way parking plus garage
- A perfect location for the local schools and all that Summertown has to offer. Good transport links into the city centre or out of Oxford on the A34/M40
- Video available https://vimeo.com/293431433
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 6.73 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.45 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226355£2750pcm 3 Bedroom House in Middle Way, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,807.69
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,725.81
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £82,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required