- Ref: 226338
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Roundham Close, Kidlington - OX5
**FULLY UPGRADED** A naturally light 2 double bedroom house which has just been fully upgraded to include a new kitchen with brand new appliances and Karndean flooring, a new bathroom, a full redecoration, window treatment, and new carpets More…▼
**FULLY UPGRADED** A naturally light 2 double bedroom house which has just been fully upgraded to include a new kitchen with brand new appliances and Karndean flooring, a new bathroom, a full redecoration, window treatment, and new carpets throughout. The property has great access to Oxford Parkway railway station, and there is a bus stop close by with regular buses to the city centre.
- 2 double bedrooms and a brand new bathroom
- New kitchen and separate living room
- Private rear garden
- Off-street parking
- Situated a short walk from Kidlington High Street
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 5.33 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.76 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226338£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Roundham Close, Kidlington - OX5
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,523.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,532.14
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required