- Ref: 226338
- Print Page
£1195pcm 2 Bedroom House in Roundham Close, Kidlington - OX5
A naturally light 2 double bedroom house which has just been fully upgraded to include a new kitchen with brand new appliances and Karndean flooring, a new bathroom, a full redecoration, window treatment, and new carpets throughout. The property has More…▼
A naturally light 2 double bedroom house which has just been fully upgraded to include a new kitchen with brand new appliances and Karndean flooring, a new bathroom, a full redecoration, window treatment, and new carpets throughout. The property has great access to Oxford Parkway railway station, and there is a bus stop close by with regular buses to the city centre.
- 2 double bedrooms and a brand new bathroom
- New kitchen and separate living room
- Private rear garden
- Off-street parking
- Situated a short walk from Kidlington High Street
- Available Date: 20/02/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,654.62
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £358.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,579.11
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £35,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required