- Ref: 226335
- Print Page
6 Bedroom House in Boars Hill, Oxford - OX1
Wittenham House offers 5,776 square feet (536 sqm) of ultra-modern family accommodation flowing from a spectacular reception hall and galleried landing. High ceilings combined with wall to wall glass panels and doors create wonderfully light living More…▼
Wittenham House offers 5,776 square feet (536 sqm) of ultra-modern family accommodation flowing from a spectacular reception hall and galleried landing. High ceilings combined with wall to wall glass panels and doors create wonderfully light living spaces with views over the private gardens and courtyard frontage. Set in substantial landscaped grounds of over half an acre, the gated entrance gives way to a generous courtyard frontage with ample parking.
- 6 double bedrooms
- 5 en suite and 2 additional WC
- 3 living areas
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Completed 2016
- Extremely energy efficient and environmentally friendly
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11
- Locality: Village
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band H £3,520.60
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226335£7500pcm 6 Bedroom House in Boars Hill, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £10,384.62
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £9,500.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £225,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required