- Ref: 226334
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in City centre, Oxford - OX1
A stylish apartment in one of the most sought after developments in Oxford city centre. Entering via a modern lobby, there is both lift and stair access to the apartment. Walking through the front door, you are welcomed by a naturally light open plan More…▼
A stylish apartment in one of the most sought after developments in Oxford city centre. Entering via a modern lobby, there is both lift and stair access to the apartment. Walking through the front door, you are welcomed by a naturally light open plan kitchen/living area. There are floor to ceiling sliding doors leading out to a balcony overlooking the Westgate shopping centre. A spacious double bedroom with built in storage and a bathroom with shower over bath.
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan kitchen/living room with balcony
- No parking
- Recently built development adjacent to the Westgate shopping centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.78 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.32 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226334£1450pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in City centre, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £334.62
- Security deposit: £1,673.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,824.19
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.