- Ref: 226334
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in City centre, Oxford - OX1
A stylish apartment in one of the most sought after developments in Oxford city centre. Entering via a modern lobby, there is both lift and stair access to the apartment. Walking through the front door, you are welcomed by a naturally light open plan More…▼
A stylish apartment in one of the most sought after developments in Oxford city centre. Entering via a modern lobby, there is both lift and stair access to the apartment. Walking through the front door, you are welcomed by a naturally light open plan kitchen/living area. There are floor to ceiling sliding doors leading out to a balcony overlooking the Westgate shopping centre. A spacious double bedroom with built in storage and a bathroom with shower over bath.
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan kitchen/living room with balcony
- No parking
- Recently built development adjacent to the Westgate shopping centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.78 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.32 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £334.62
- Security deposit: £1,673.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,917.74
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.