- Ref: 226315
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Harbord Road, Oxford - OX2
A 2 bedroom apartment with private garden and use of large communal garden, located at the edge of Cutteslowe Park. Oxford Parkway rail station is just over a mile away, for travel to Bicester or London. Bus stops for travelling to Oxford city More…▼
A 2 bedroom apartment with private garden and use of large communal garden, located at the edge of Cutteslowe Park. Oxford Parkway rail station is just over a mile away, for travel to Bicester or London. Bus stops for travelling to Oxford city centre, Headington Hospitals and north of Oxford can all be found on Banbury Road, with buses which run very frequently. Available for a tenancy of around 6 months.
- 2 bedrooms; 1 double and 1 single
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Open-plan living room and kitchen with dining area
- Private garden and use of communal garden with seating
- Bicycle storage and off-street parking space
- Just over a mile to Oxford Parkway rail station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226315£1000pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Harbord Road, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,000.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,387.10
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required