- Ref: 226309
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Walton Street, Jericho - OX2
An elegant, unique and characterful 2 bedroom first floor apartment in the heart of Jericho. The property has been renovated to a high standard. A fantastic & central location with a wide range of restaurants & shops literally on your doorstep. The More…▼
An elegant, unique and characterful 2 bedroom first floor apartment in the heart of Jericho. The property has been renovated to a high standard. A fantastic & central location with a wide range of restaurants & shops literally on your doorstep. The Blavatnik School of Government, SAID Business School & Oxford train station are within a short walk or cycle ride.
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room & further bathroom
- Modern kitchen and bathrooms
- Large reception room and open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Great location in the heart of Jericho
- On-street permit parking
- Easy access to A34, Oxford city centre and within walking distance of the Saïd Business School
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226309£1500pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Walton Street, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- Application fee (incl VAT): £450.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £850.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required