- Ref: 226309
- Print Page
£1550pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Walton Street, Jericho - OX2
A unique and characterful two bedroom first floor apartment in the heart of Jericho. The property is finished to a high standard, has two double bedrooms (one with ensuite) and also a master bathroom. The living/dining room is a good size with plenty More…▼
A unique and characterful two bedroom first floor apartment in the heart of Jericho. The property is finished to a high standard, has two double bedrooms (one with ensuite) and also a master bathroom. The living/dining room is a good size with plenty of light. This is a fantastic location with a wide range of restaurants & shops literally on your doorstep. The Blavatnik School of Government, SAID Business School, Port Meadow & Oxford train station are within a short walk or cycle ride.
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room & further bathroom
- Modern kitchen and bathrooms
- Large reception room and open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Great location in the heart of Jericho
- On-street permit parking
- Easy access to A34, Oxford city centre and within walking distance of the Saïd Business School
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 8.00 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226309£1550pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Walton Street, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £357.69
- Security deposit: £1,788.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,700.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.