- Ref: 226303
- Print Page
£1350pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Sunderland Avenue, Oxford - OX2
A furnished 2 double bedroom first floor apartment with a naturally bright living area which overlooks the communal garden. The apartment has it's own entrance and an off-street parking space. More…▼
A furnished 2 double bedroom first floor apartment with a naturally bright living area which overlooks the communal garden. The apartment has it's own entrance and an off-street parking space.
In a great location for access to the ring road, cycling distance to Oxford Parkway rail station and a short walk for buses to the city centre, north of Oxford and the Headington Hospitals.
- 2 double bedrooms with front aspect
- Living/dining room overlooking the communal gardens
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Off-street parking and use of communal garden
- Close to the road network and bus routes
- Cycling distance to Oxford Parkway rail station
- Available Date: 14/01/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226303£1350pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Sunderland Avenue, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,700.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £783.87
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required