- Ref: 226303
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Sunderland Avenue, Oxford - OX2
A furnished 2 double bedroom first floor apartment with a naturally bright living area which overlooks the communal garden. The apartment has it's own entrance and an off-street parking space. More…▼
A furnished 2 double bedroom first floor apartment with a naturally bright living area which overlooks the communal garden. The apartment has it's own entrance and an off-street parking space.
In a great location for access to the ring road, cycling distance to Oxford Parkway rail station and a short walk for buses to the city centre, north of Oxford and the Headington Hospitals.
- 2 double bedrooms with front aspect
- Living/dining room overlooking the communal gardens
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Off-street parking and use of communal garden
- Close to the road network and bus routes
- Cycling distance to Oxford Parkway rail station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.29 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.06 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226303£1300pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Sunderland Avenue, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,600.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,677.42
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required