- Ref: 226303
- Print Page
£1600pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Sunderland Avenue, Oxford - OX2
A first floor apartment with off-street parking in a small North Oxford development. The good-sized living room/diner has plenty of natural light and overlooks the south-facing communal garden. The separate kitchen is being fully upgraded by our buil More…▼
A first floor apartment with off-street parking in a small North Oxford development. The good-sized living room/diner has plenty of natural light and overlooks the south-facing communal garden. The separate kitchen is being fully upgraded by our building and renovations division, Bricks & Mortar. There are two double bedrooms and the bathroom has a shower over the bath. In a great location for access to the city centre & Oxford Parkway railway station.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room/diner overlooking communal garden
- Kitchen being upgraded
- Off-street parking & eligible for on-street parking permits
- Available for a minimum of 9 months, subject to negotiation
- Available Date: 08/10/2022
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.22 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.07 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226303£1600pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Sunderland Avenue, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £369.23
- Security deposit: £1,846.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,238.71
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.