- Ref: 226299
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Five Mile Drive, North Oxford - OX2
A modern 2 double bedroom, 1 bathroom ground floor apartment within a small North Oxford Development. The property will be decorated throughout in addition to new flooring in the bedrooms. There is one off-street allocated parking space, bike store More…▼
A modern 2 double bedroom, 1 bathroom ground floor apartment within a small North Oxford Development. The property will be decorated throughout in addition to new flooring in the bedrooms. There is one off-street allocated parking space, bike store and use of communal gardens at the rear. Perfectly located for the Oxford Parkway train station, access to A34 and A40 and regular bus routes to Kidlington, Summertown and city centre.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Open-plan living room/kitchen
- Communal garden and bike store
- Off-street allocated parking for 1 car
- Easy access to the A34, A40 & the ring road
- Located within easy access of city centre and A34/A40. Cycling/walking distance to Oxford Parkway train station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,500.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,774.19
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required