- Ref: 226298
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Leckford Road, Jericho - OX2
A beautifully refurbished and extended 5 bedroom Victorian house in the central Oxford location of Jericho. The house has been lovingly renovated with incredible panache. An intriguing blending of character features with the latest technology; More…▼
A beautifully refurbished and extended 5 bedroom Victorian house in the central Oxford location of Jericho. The house has been lovingly renovated with incredible panache. An intriguing blending of character features with the latest technology; including touch-screens on every floor & an integrated sound system throughout. The bathrooms and kitchens are fitted with luxury in mind with top-quality fixtures and fittings.There is off-street parking for two cars and a stunning landscaped rear garden.
- 5 bedrooms with 4 en-suite bathrooms
- Formal and family living room
- Stunning kitchen and separate utility room
- Fully landscaped rear garden
- Off-street parking
- Perfect location for North Oxford schools, the city centre and all travel links
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band H £3,685.02
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226298£7995pcm 5 Bedroom House in Leckford Road, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £11,070.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £10,831.94
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £239,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required