- Ref: 226296
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Park Close, Oxford - OX2
*HALF PRICE AGENCY FEE* A fantastic and large 2 bedroom ground floor apartment right next to Cutteslowe Park. There is a large master bedroom with built in storage and modern bathroom and kitchen with breakfast bar. 2 off-street parking spaces are More…▼
*HALF PRICE AGENCY FEE* A fantastic and large 2 bedroom ground floor apartment right next to Cutteslowe Park. There is a large master bedroom with built in storage and modern bathroom and kitchen with breakfast bar. 2 off-street parking spaces are available with the possibility of a garage via negotiation. Perfectly located for the Oxford Parkway train station, access to A34 and A40 and regular bus routes to Summertown and city centre.
- 2 double bedrooms and bathroom
- Large living room with patio doors onto a small patio
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Communal garden in close proximity to the entrance to cutteslowe park
- 2 off-street parking spaces (garage via negotiation)
- Located within easy access of city centre and A34/A40. Cycling/walking distance to Oxford Parkway train station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226296£1295pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Park Close, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,590.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £388.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,879.84
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required