- Ref: 226295
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Elizabeth Jennings Way, Oxford - OX2
A fantastic second floor apartment on the popular & sought after Waterways development. The master bedroom has a walk through dressing area to an en-suite shower room, with a further double bedroom and bathroom off the hallway. The apartment will be More…▼
A fantastic second floor apartment on the popular & sought after Waterways development. The master bedroom has a walk through dressing area to an en-suite shower room, with a further double bedroom and bathroom off the hallway. The apartment will be decorated throughout in addition to being furnished in a contemporary style, with new flooring, window treatments and light fittings. Perfectly located for river walks to Jericho, city centre, Summertown, Oxford train station & all local bus routes.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 en-suite shower room and separate bathroom
- Large double aspect living/dining area
- Well kept communal gardens
- 1 allocated off-street parking space
- Close to Summertown shops, sports facilities and the city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226295£1495pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Elizabeth Jennings Way, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,990.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £448.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,170.16
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £44,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required