- Ref: 226292
- Print Page
£1495pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Cumnor Hill, Oxford - OX2
A brand new, luxury and stylish 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment with a private entrance. Built to a high specification with Bosch integrated appliances in the kitchen and Hansgrohe fittings in the bathrooms. It will be immaculately furnished to a More…▼
A brand new, luxury and stylish 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment with a private entrance. Built to a high specification with Bosch integrated appliances in the kitchen and Hansgrohe fittings in the bathrooms. It will be immaculately furnished to a high specification via Decorum Interiors. There is a large private garden, an off-street allocated parking space and plenty of covered cycle storage. The location is perfect to access Oxford city centre, Harwell and West Oxfordshire.
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room & further bathroom off hallway
- Large open-plan kitchen, living/dining room with French doors onto private garden
- Large private garden and entrance
- 1 allocated off-road parking space
- Easy access to A34, Oxford city centre, bus stop directly outside the development and cycling distance of the Saïd Business School
- Available Date: 29/07/2017
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226292£1495pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Cumnor Hill, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,990.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £448.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,639.68
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £44,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required