- Ref: 226292
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Cumnor Hill, Oxford - OX2
A brand new, luxury and stylish 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment with a private entrance. Built to a high specification with Bosch integrated appliances in the kitchen and Hansgrohe fittings in the bathrooms. It will be immaculately furnished to a More…▼
A brand new, luxury and stylish 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment with a private entrance. Built to a high specification with Bosch integrated appliances in the kitchen and Hansgrohe fittings in the bathrooms. It will be immaculately furnished to a high specification via Decorum Interiors. There is a large private garden, an off-street allocated parking space and plenty of covered cycle storage. The location is perfect to access Oxford city centre, Harwell and West Oxfordshire.
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room & further bathroom off hallway
- Large open-plan kitchen, living/dining room with French doors onto private garden
- Large private garden and entrance
- 1 allocated off-road parking space
- Easy access to A34, Oxford city centre, bus stop directly outside the development and cycling distance of the Saïd Business School
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226292£1495pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Cumnor Hill, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,990.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £448.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,977.26
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £44,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required