- Ref: 226287
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Blenheim Drive, Oxford - OX2
With 4 to 5 bedrooms, this wonderful family home features a modern Miele kitchen and 3 bathrooms (including two en-suites). The pretty, well-established garden has a gate with direct access on to St Edward's School golf course. There is also More…▼
With 4 to 5 bedrooms, this wonderful family home features a modern Miele kitchen and 3 bathrooms (including two en-suites). The pretty, well-established garden has a gate with direct access on to St Edward's School golf course. There is also off-street parking for 2 cars and a small garage. Ideally located for access to the ring road and Oxford Parkway rail station. This rental amount is until July 2019 - ask us for more details.
- 4 bedrooms, including separate study/5th bedroom on the ground floor
- 3 bathrooms
- Light and airy kitchen-dining room with Miele appliances
- Large living room with doors on to the garden
- Off-street parking for at least 2 cars, and a garage
- Excellent transport links to A34 and city centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.09 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.46 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226287£3800pcm 5 Bedroom House in Blenheim Drive, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £5,261.54
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,560.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £114,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required