- Ref: 226287
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Blenheim Drive, Oxford - OX2
CURRENTLY BEING RENOVATED with newly formed attic conversion and far-reaching views over Wytham Woods. In very good order this 4/5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house has newly installed bathrooms and a modern Miele kitchen. There is off-street parking, a More…▼
CURRENTLY BEING RENOVATED with newly formed attic conversion and far-reaching views over Wytham Woods. In very good order this 4/5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house has newly installed bathrooms and a modern Miele kitchen. There is off-street parking, a garage and pretty, well-established garden which has a gate with direct access on to St Edward's School golf course. Ideally located for access to the ring road and Oxford Parkway rail station.
- 4 bedrooms, including newly formed attic bedroom with wonderful views and separate study on the ground floor
- 3 bathrooms, all of which are newly fitted
- Light and airy kitchen diner all Miele appliances and with doors on to the garden
- Large living room with doors on to the garden
- Off-street parking for at least 2 cars, and a garage
- Excellent location for access to North Oxford Schools, transport links and the Summertown shops and amenities
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226287£4000pcm 5 Bedroom House in Blenheim Drive, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £5,538.46
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £5,935.48
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £120,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required