- Ref: 226284
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Walton Manor, Oxford OX2 - OX2
A substantially renovated and exceptionally presented 3 bedroom home in a prime location in Walton Manor. A wonderful house for entertaining; it is in a prime position for enjoying the best of all Oxford has to offer. Within a short walk of Jericho More…▼
A substantially renovated and exceptionally presented 3 bedroom home in a prime location in Walton Manor. A wonderful house for entertaining; it is in a prime position for enjoying the best of all Oxford has to offer. Within a short walk of Jericho with an array of independent shops, cafes and restaurants. The Blavatnik School of Government and The Said Business School are both within walking distance, as is the rail station and city centre.
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room, en -suite shower room and bathroom
- Two further double bedrooms, one with en- suite bathroom
- Beautiful kitchen/family room with dining area
- Sky frame sliding doors from the dining area opening on to the garden
- West facing garden with terrace and lawn
- Off-street parking
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226284£5775pcm 3 Bedroom House in Walton Manor, Oxford OX2 - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £7,996.15
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £8,010.48
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £173,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required