- Ref: 226278
- Print Page
£2250pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Foundry House, Jericho - OX2
A stylishly furnished three bedroom apartment on the Waterfront development overlooking the Oxford Canal. The property has a large hallway & open-plan living room & kitchen with three balconies overlooking the piazza. The three bedrooms are all doubl More…▼
A stylishly furnished three bedroom apartment on the Waterfront development overlooking the Oxford Canal. The property has a large hallway & open-plan living room & kitchen with three balconies overlooking the piazza. The three bedrooms are all doubles, one with an en-suite shower room plus an additional bathroom with a shower over the bath. There is secure underground parking for one car. Only a short walk to the heart of Jericho with a wide range of restaurants, bars & University departments.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Large open-plan living room & kitchen
- 3 balconies overlooking the piazza
- 1 allocated & underground secure parking
- Central Jericho location
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.42 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 2.89 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226278£2250pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Foundry House, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £519.23
- Security deposit: £2,596.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,875.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £67,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.