- Ref: 226268
- Print Page
Banbury Road Oxford OX2 - OX2
Price is £700 inclusive of all bills plus internet and a weekly clean of communal areas. We are offering a double bedroom in this exclusive shared apartment in the very heart of Summertown, Oxford. Completed to a very high standard which is not More…▼
Price is £700 inclusive of all bills plus internet and a weekly clean of communal areas. We are offering a double bedroom in this exclusive shared apartment in the very heart of Summertown, Oxford. Completed to a very high standard which is not ordinarily available within an HMO property, this furnished apartment is made up of 5 well-proportioned double bedrooms and 2 stylish shower-rooms. The open plan kitchen/living area has been finished with on-trend fixtures and furnishings.
- Rental price is £700 inclusive of all bills plus internet and a weekly clean of communal areas
- 1 double bedroom with plenty of built-in storage
- 2 shower-rooms in the apartment
- Bright communal kitchen/living area with large bay window
- Gated development
- Easy access to Oxford City Centre and the hospitals
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.51 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.81 miles
- Council Tax: Included in Rent
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226268£600pcm Banbury Road Oxford OX2 - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,200.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £832.26
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £18,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required