- Ref: 226257
- Print Page
£2400pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Northmoor Road, Oxford - OX2
An elegant period first floor apartment in an enviable central North Oxford location. The good-sized open kitchen/living room/diner has a statement fireplace and plenty of natural light from the large bay window. There are two especially large bedroo More…▼
An elegant period first floor apartment in an enviable central North Oxford location. The good-sized open kitchen/living room/diner has a statement fireplace and plenty of natural light from the large bay window. There are two especially large bedrooms with high ceilings and period wooden windows, and a third room which can be used as a bedroom/study. The recently renovated bathroom has a shower over the bath, and there is a separate utility room/WC. The property is eligible for permit parking.
- 2 double & 1 single bedroom
- Recently renovated bathroom, with shower over bath
- Large open-plan living room/kitchen with period features
- Separate utility room
- Communal garden
- Permit parking available
- Available Date: 13/09/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 7.35 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.16 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226257£2400pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Northmoor Road, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £553.85
- Security deposit: £2,769.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,440.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £72,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.