- Ref: 226248
- Print Page
£1500pcm 2 Bedroom House in Leckford Road, Jericho - OX2
A welcoming two bedroom Edwardian home full of charm and character in the beautiful area of Walton Manor. The living and dining area is open-plan with a galley kitchen & cloakroom at the rear of the house. The master bedroom has plenty of space for f More…▼
A welcoming two bedroom Edwardian home full of charm and character in the beautiful area of Walton Manor. The living and dining area is open-plan with a galley kitchen & cloakroom at the rear of the house. The master bedroom has plenty of space for furniture and the bathroom has a shower over the bath. The rear garden is west-facing and good-sized. Great central Jericho location. The location is perfect for Blavatnik School of Government and all University departments.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Open-plan living room with log burner
- Galley kitchen with wooden worktop
- Landscaped garden
- Great central Jericho location
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.34 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.21 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226248£1500pcm 2 Bedroom House in Leckford Road, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £346.15
- Security deposit: £1,730.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,100.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.