- Ref: 226245
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, Summertown - OX2
Be one of the first to live in this 1 double bedroom apartment with shower room and a great sized open-plan living/kitchen area. More…▼
Be one of the first to live in this 1 double bedroom apartment with shower room and a great sized open-plan living/kitchen area.
Barclay House is a new three storey modern development on Banbury Road in the heart of Summertown. These apartments are ideally located with all of the Summertown shops, restaurants and bars quite literally on your doorstep. The city centre lies about 1 mile to the south and there is easy access to the A34 and A/M40 together with both Oxford rail stations.
- 1 double bedroom & 1 bathroom
- Brand new development with integrated kitchen and high quality finishes
- Furnished by Decorum Interiors
- No parking
- Amazing location in the heart of Summertown
- Located on several bus routes to city centre and hospitals
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,550.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £382.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,768.55
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required