- Ref: 226221
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Field House Drive, Oxford - OX2
This quaint and quirky furnished 1 bedroom apartment has a wealth of character and has been recently decorated, including new carpets and a new bathroom suite. Beautifully furnished by our interior design team it is a real hidden gem, off a private More…▼
This quaint and quirky furnished 1 bedroom apartment has a wealth of character and has been recently decorated, including new carpets and a new bathroom suite. Beautifully furnished by our interior design team it is a real hidden gem, off a private road in a quiet enclave yet retaining a central location. Summertown shops are nearby and good access to the ring road, city centre and Oxford Parkway railway station.
- 1 double bedroom with brand new en-suite bathroom
- Light and bright living/dining room with large sash windows
- Brand new furniture
- Pretty communal garden
- Newly decorated with new carpets throughout
- Close to the ring road and the Oxford Parkway station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226221£1150pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Field House Drive, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,300.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £345.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,648.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required