- Ref: 226218
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Shipton Road Woodstock - OX20
** FREE BROADBAND INCLUDED ** Be one of the first to live in this high-specification 1 bedroom apartment within walking distance of Woodstock and the wonderful Blenheim Palace. Secure off-street parking, bike storage and landscaped garden at the More…▼
** FREE BROADBAND INCLUDED ** Be one of the first to live in this high-specification 1 bedroom apartment within walking distance of Woodstock and the wonderful Blenheim Palace. Secure off-street parking, bike storage and landscaped garden at the front of the development. Located 7 miles drive from Oxford, convenient for access to Oxford Parkway and Hanborough rail stations and beautiful country walks nearby.
- 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom
- Open-plan kitchen and living room
- Contemporary kitchen
- Off street parking space and bike rack
- WiFi included
- Walking distance to Woodstock
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226218£995pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Shipton Road Woodstock - OX20
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,990.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £577.74
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required