- Ref: 226211
- Print Page
£1950pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Elizabeth Jennings Way, Oxford - OX2
An unfurnished 2/3 bedroom, 3 bathroom duplex apartment with plenty of natural light and living space. The living room has double doors to a Juliet balcony. Less than 10 minutes cycling distance to the city centre and Oxford rail station. Within More…▼
An unfurnished 2/3 bedroom, 3 bathroom duplex apartment with plenty of natural light and living space. The living room has double doors to a Juliet balcony. Less than 10 minutes cycling distance to the city centre and Oxford rail station. Within walking distance to Summertown which offers a range of independent shops, restaurants, and sports facilities including the Nuffield Health and Racquets club. Close to a bus stop with services to the city centre and Woodstock.
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Large and light living room
- South-facing kitchen diner
- Allocated parking space
- Walking distance to Summertown shops, and 1.5 miles to Oxford city centre and Oxford rail station
- Available Date: 08/04/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 7.26 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 2.02 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226211£1950pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Elizabeth Jennings Way, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,700.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £585.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,495.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £58,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required