- Ref: 226199
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Banbury Road, Summertown - OX2
A superbly finished modern home with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The house is ideal for a family looking for spacious and comfortable living in a wonderful position for accessing the shops, restaurants and amenities of Summertown as well as the More…▼
A superbly finished modern home with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The house is ideal for a family looking for spacious and comfortable living in a wonderful position for accessing the shops, restaurants and amenities of Summertown as well as the popular North Oxford Schools. Located very conveniently for the road networks and access to London in under an hour from Oxford Parkway rail station.
- 4 bedrooms, including master with dressing room and ensuite, 2 further bathrooms plus cloakroom
- Kitchen with dining space
- Exceptionally spacious living room with wood floors
- Bi-fold doors from the living room on to the West facing garden which is laid to lawn
- Off street parking space
- Walking distance to Summertown shops, short cycle to Oxford Parkway rail station and the city centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226199£2800pcm 4 Bedroom House in Banbury Road, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,876.92
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,640.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £84,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required