- Ref: 226194
- Print Page
£2500pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Woodstock Road, North Oxford - OX2
A rarely available & stylish penthouse apartment with large east facing private terrace, allocated off-street parking & central Summertown location. The apartment has plenty of natural light due to the trilogy of patio doors complementing the open-pl More…▼
A rarely available & stylish penthouse apartment with large east facing private terrace, allocated off-street parking & central Summertown location. The apartment has plenty of natural light due to the trilogy of patio doors complementing the open-plan living & kitchen/dining areas. There are three double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite shower room. There is a further bathroom with a shower over the bath. The block has a secure entry system & allocated off-street parking for one vehicle.
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1 en-suite shower room & 1 bathroom with shower over the bath
- Large open-plan living & dining areas
- Luxury kitchen with integrated appliances & breakfast bar
- Off-street allocated parking & large private terrace
- Fantastic central Summertown location
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.74 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.72 miles
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226194£2500pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Woodstock Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £576.92
- Security deposit: £2,884.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,983.87
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £75,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.