- Ref: 226192
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Woodstock Road, Oxford - OX2
*NO PARKING AVAILABLE *A high quality apartment located in a modern development on Woodstock Road. To the right of the entrance hallway is a naturally bright and spacious open plan kitchen/living area. There are floor to ceiling sliding doors which l More…▼
*NO PARKING AVAILABLE *A high quality apartment located in a modern development on Woodstock Road. To the right of the entrance hallway is a naturally bright and spacious open plan kitchen/living area. There are floor to ceiling sliding doors which lead out to a private patio area. The principle bedroom is well proportioned with built-in wardrobe, en suite shower room and access to the patio. The second double bedroom has built-in storage and the main bathroom has a shower over the bath.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over the bath & en suite shower room
- Open-plan living/dining room & kitchen
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private patio
- No parking or permits available
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.67 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.76 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226192£1750pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Woodstock Road, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £403.85
- Security deposit: £2,019.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,427.42
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £52,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.