- Ref: 226189
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, Summertown - OX2
Well-located 1 bedroom apartment, on the 1st floor of a converted Victorian house. Under half a mile walk from the Summertown shops, restaurants and amenities; including the Ferry Sports Centre and Swimming Pool. On bus routes for regular buses to More…▼
Well-located 1 bedroom apartment, on the 1st floor of a converted Victorian house. Under half a mile walk from the Summertown shops, restaurants and amenities; including the Ferry Sports Centre and Swimming Pool. On bus routes for regular buses to the city centre and Headington Hospitals and to Oxford Parkway rail station and Bicester Village shopping outlet.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Living room with feature fireplace and bay window
- Separate kitchen
- Attractive communal garden with bike store
- Ideally located in Summertown, a short walk to the shops and on excellent bus routes to city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.44 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.95 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226189£1195pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,390.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £358.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,408.39
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £35,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required