- Ref: 226183
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Headington Hill Park, OX3 - OX3
This unique 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage is part of a modern barn conversion and is located at the bottom of Headington Hill within beautiful park grounds. Cowley and Iffley Road have a vast array of restaurants, shops and bars which are just a few More…▼
This unique 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage is part of a modern barn conversion and is located at the bottom of Headington Hill within beautiful park grounds. Cowley and Iffley Road have a vast array of restaurants, shops and bars which are just a few minute's walk away. Available very smartly furnished and with off-street parking.
- 2 double bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Large open-plan kitchen/dining area with separate living area
- Many original features
- Stunning parkland setting
- Easy access to Oxford's hospitals and city centre
- 1 allocated parking space
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226183£1695pcm 2 Bedroom House in Headington Hill Park, OX3 - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,390.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £508.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,147.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £50,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required