- Ref: 226182
- Print Page
£1400pcm 1 Bedroom House in Headington Hill Park - OX3
A unique opportunity to live in this charming barn conversion which has been finished to an extremely high standard. You are welcomed into a spacious open-plan living/dining area which has quality hard flooring throughout and bi-fold doors leading to More…▼
A unique opportunity to live in this charming barn conversion which has been finished to an extremely high standard. You are welcomed into a spacious open-plan living/dining area which has quality hard flooring throughout and bi-fold doors leading to a small front garden. The modern kitchen has integrated appliances including an induction hob, there is also a separate cloakroom. On the first floor is an exceptional double bedroom with high ceilings and a bathroom with shower over the bath.
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over the bath & WC
- Living/dining room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Small front garden
- Off-street parking space
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.66 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 3.84 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226182£1400pcm 1 Bedroom House in Headington Hill Park - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,146.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.