- Ref: 226178
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Plater Drive, North Oxford - OX2
A lovely home on the popular Waterside development of North Oxford. The house has 2 great double rooms and a third single/ study room. It is in a quiet residential area within the Phil and Jim catchment area. Very close to Jericho and the city centre More…▼
A lovely home on the popular Waterside development of North Oxford. The house has 2 great double rooms and a third single/ study room. It is in a quiet residential area within the Phil and Jim catchment area. Very close to Jericho and the city centre with the train station a short walk along the canal tow path. Countryside walks are also available in Port Meadow which is nearby.
- 2 double bedrooms and a third single/ study room and 2 bathrooms
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Living room with doors on to garden
- Low maintenance garden
- Allocated off-road parking space
- Great location within the Phil and Jim catchment area and close to Jericho and Port Meadow
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226178£1695pcm 3 Bedroom House in Plater Drive, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,346.92
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £508.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,090.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £50,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required