- Ref: 226169
- Print Page
£1700pcm 4 Bedroom House in Linkside Avenue, North Oxford - OX2
A fantastic 4 bedroom, semi detached family home in North Oxford, in the Cherwell School catchment area, conveniently situated for Oxford Parkway train station and great bus links in to Oxford city centre. There is off street parking and a large well More…▼
A fantastic 4 bedroom, semi detached family home in North Oxford, in the Cherwell School catchment area, conveniently situated for Oxford Parkway train station and great bus links in to Oxford city centre. There is off street parking and a large well kept mature garden including a greenhouse and shed.
- 4 Bedrooms - 3 doubles and 1 single
- 2 Bathrooms - 1 family, 1 en-suite and a separate cloakroom
- Large mature garden
- Off-street parking
- Separate living and dining rooms
- Flexible on furnishings
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226169£1700pcm 4 Bedroom House in Linkside Avenue, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £510.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,083.87
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £51,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required