- Ref: 226115
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Cardigan Street, Jericho - OX2
A recently upgraded 3 bedroom house which has been fitted with a new bathroom, new carpets and completely redecorated throughout. The house has a rear garden which is paved with flower beds and views of St Barnabus Church Tower. The property is More…▼
A recently upgraded 3 bedroom house which has been fitted with a new bathroom, new carpets and completely redecorated throughout. The house has a rear garden which is paved with flower beds and views of St Barnabus Church Tower. The property is within walking distance of the Jericho shops, cafes and restaurants. Well situated for access to Oxford city centre, train station and University departments.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and additional cloakroom
- Large living/dining room and separate kitchen
- Recently upgraded bathroom
- Low-maintenance rear garden with rear access for bicycles
- Permit parking available
- Short walk to Jericho amenities and the city centre
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226115£1695pcm 3 Bedroom House in Cardigan Street, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £508.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,090.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £50,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required