- Ref: 226112
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Park Town, Oxford - OX2
Adjacent to the garden square in Park Town, an elegant Grade II listed Victorian Villa with flexible living accommodation over 4 floors. The master suite is truly exceptional over the whole first floor. The basement kitchen and living area spans the More…▼
Adjacent to the garden square in Park Town, an elegant Grade II listed Victorian Villa with flexible living accommodation over 4 floors. The master suite is truly exceptional over the whole first floor. The basement kitchen and living area spans the whole level and includes a wine cellar. Doors open out from the ground floor reception rooms onto the landscaped rear garden. The studio/office is at the bottom of the garden. Off-street parking for 2 cars. Located a short walk from the top schools.
- 4 double bedrooms including a master suite over the first floor
- 3 bathrooms with luxury fixtures and fittings
- Ground floor living and dining area with steps down to rear terrace
- Open-plan basement kitchen and dining area with separate living space
- Landscaped gardens and separate studio room/office
- Great location close to North Oxford schools, city centre and University Parks
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band H £3,685.02
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226112£10500pcm 4 Bedroom House in Park Town, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £14,538.46
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £14,225.81
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £315,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required