- Ref: 226108
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
A fantastic 2 bedroom apartment located in a small North Oxford development. The property gives great access to the A34, A40, M40 and the Oxford Parkway railway station. It is a short walk from Cutteslowe Park and North Oxford Golf Club. Regular More…▼
A fantastic 2 bedroom apartment located in a small North Oxford development. The property gives great access to the A34, A40, M40 and the Oxford Parkway railway station. It is a short walk from Cutteslowe Park and North Oxford Golf Club. Regular buses to the hospitals and Oxford City Centre are available outside the building.
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Living room and separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Small exclusive development
- Allocated off-street parking
- Good access to the ring road, Oxford city centre and Oxford Parkway railway station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226108£1350pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,700.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,741.94
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required