- Ref: 226096
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Woodstock Road, Oxford - OX2
A fantastic end of terrace Georgian house with country house appeal on a small scale, plenty of character in a great central North Oxford location. The house has driveway parking for 2 or 3 cars, a lovely quaint west facing garden, master bedroom, a More…▼
A fantastic end of terrace Georgian house with country house appeal on a small scale, plenty of character in a great central North Oxford location. The house has driveway parking for 2 or 3 cars, a lovely quaint west facing garden, master bedroom, a guest bedroom and 3 further reception rooms. A short walk from many of the University departments it is a great opportunity to rent a charming house in a very central location.
- 1 double bedroom and 1 large single bedroom
- Dining room, study and living room
- Close to St Antony's College
- Off-street parking for at least 2 cars
- Lovely picturesque garden
- Short walk to the city centre, university departments and the train station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226096£1790pcm 2 Bedroom House in Woodstock Road, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,580.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £537.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,148.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £53,700.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required