- Ref: 226096
- Print Page
£1850pcm 2 Bedroom House in Woodstock Road, Oxford - OX2
A fantastic end of terrace Georgian house with country house appeal on a small scale, plenty of character in a great central North Oxford location. The house has driveway parking for 2 or 3 cars, a lovely quaint west facing garden, master bedroom, a More…▼
A fantastic end of terrace Georgian house with country house appeal on a small scale, plenty of character in a great central North Oxford location. The house has driveway parking for 2 or 3 cars, a lovely quaint west facing garden, master bedroom, a guest bedroom and 3 further reception rooms. A short walk from many of the University departments it is a great opportunity to rent a charming house in a very central location.
- 1 double bedroom and 1 large single bedroom
- Dining room, study and living room
- Close to St Antony's College
- Off-street parking for at least 2 cars
- Lovely picturesque garden
- Short walk to the city centre, university departments and the train station
- Available Date: 10/08/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.20 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.50 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226096£1850pcm 2 Bedroom House in Woodstock Road, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £426.92
- Security deposit: £2,134.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,312.90
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £55,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.