- Ref: 226088
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Briar Thicket, Woodstock - OX20
A recently renovated 4 bedroom house on a quiet road in the historic market town of Woodstock. The house has good sized bedrooms, a recently installed bathroom with separate walk in shower, 2 reception rooms, a garage and driveway parking. It is in a More…▼
A recently renovated 4 bedroom house on a quiet road in the historic market town of Woodstock. The house has good sized bedrooms, a recently installed bathroom with separate walk in shower, 2 reception rooms, a garage and driveway parking. It is in a great location for access to Woodstock town centre, the amazing schools and surrounding countryside walks.
- 4 bedrooms and 1 spacious family bathroom
- 2 reception rooms with doors onto garden
- Good size kitchen with white goods
- Lovely garden with patio
- Garage and driveway parking
- Great location for access into the town centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Hanborough
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band E £2,129.61
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226088£1650pcm 4 Bedroom House in Briar Thicket, Woodstock - OX20
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,284.62
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £495.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,062.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £49,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required