- Ref: 226086
- Print Page
£4000pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Elizabeth Jennings Way, Oxford - OX2
A very special penthouse apartment with far reaching views. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies and 2 allocated parking spaces. The living space has high ceilings and a large balcony and a study leading from it. The property is on the More…▼
A very special penthouse apartment with far reaching views. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies and 2 allocated parking spaces. The living space has high ceilings and a large balcony and a study leading from it. The property is on the popular Waterways development close to Summertown and bus routes to the train station and the city centre.
- 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Great kitchen and living space with very high ceilings
- 2 large balconies and 2 allocated parking spaces
- Far reaching views
- Great location close to Summertown
- Easy access to train station and local road networks
- Available Date: 08/09/2017
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £8,000.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,066.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £120,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required