- Ref: 226086
- Print Page
3 Bedroom Flat in Elizabeth Jennings Way, Oxford - OX2
A very special penthouse apartment with far reaching views. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies and 2 allocated parking spaces. The living space has high ceilings and a large balcony and a study leading from it. The property is on the More…▼
A very special penthouse apartment with far reaching views. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies and 2 allocated parking spaces. The living space has high ceilings and a large balcony and a study leading from it. The property is on the popular Waterways development close to Summertown and bus routes to the train station and the city centre.
- 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Great kitchen and living space with very high ceilings
- 2 large balconies and 2 allocated parking spaces
- Far reaching views
- Great location close to Summertown
- Easy access to train station and local road networks
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £8,000.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £5,333.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £120,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required