- Ref: 226084
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Jordan Hill, North Oxford - OX2
VIDEO AVAILABLE. A stylish semi-detached 3 bedroom house which has been finished to a high specification. There is a large garden to the rear with plentiful outside storage and on-street parking available. The house is well located for access to the More…▼
VIDEO AVAILABLE. A stylish semi-detached 3 bedroom house which has been finished to a high specification. There is a large garden to the rear with plentiful outside storage and on-street parking available. The house is well located for access to the Oxford Parkway station, ring road and the city centre. Summertown shops are only 1.2 miles away and have an excellent selection of eateries and supermarkets.
- 3 double bedrooms and 1 family bathroom
- Kitchen/diner with modern appliances and double aspect
- Bright living room with wooden floor
- Good size garden over-looking North Oxford Golf Club
- Great location close to A34 and the Oxford Parkway station
- Video: https://vimeo.com/298873635
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.37 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.88 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226084£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Jordan Hill, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,869.23
- Application fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,741.94
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required