- Ref: 226072
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Victoria Road, North Oxford - OX2
A fantastic refurbished 3 storey contemporary town house with 4 bedrooms in Summertown. Almost 2000 sq ft of cleverly designed living space in a quiet street. The property has been upgraded with new bathrooms, new carpets, curtains and redecoration More…▼
A fantastic refurbished 3 storey contemporary town house with 4 bedrooms in Summertown. Almost 2000 sq ft of cleverly designed living space in a quiet street. The property has been upgraded with new bathrooms, new carpets, curtains and redecoration throughout. The house has a large rear garden & off-street parking available for 2 cars.
- 4 double bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 bathroom and another shower room on the top floor
- Large & light living room, a good size study
- Modern kitchen with separate utility area, dining area leading to large pretty rear garden
- Off-street parking for 2 cars, easy access to A34, A40 & leading onto M40
- A short walk to Summertown shops & restaurants
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226072£3670pcm 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £5,081.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,735.48
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £110,100.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required