- Ref: 226070
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Middle Way, Summertown - OX2
A contemporary townhouse in Summertown within a short walk from a wonderful range of independent shops, coffee shops and restaurants. More…▼
A contemporary townhouse in Summertown within a short walk from a wonderful range of independent shops, coffee shops and restaurants.
With 3 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a large kitchen with conservatory, the house is perfect for a family wanting to live within walking distance of the popular North Oxford Schools. The house has a garage and low-maintenance rear garden and is within walking distance of Summertown and cycling distance to the city centre.
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 with en-suite bathrooms and 1 further cloakroom
- Living room on the first floor
- Large kitchen/breakfast area
- Conservatory leading on to garden
- Integral garage and low-maintenance rear garden
- Cycling distance to Oxford rail station and Oxford Parkway rail station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226070£2250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Middle Way, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,115.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,450.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £67,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required