- Ref: 226070
- Print Page
£2250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Middle Way, Summertown - OX2
A contemporary townhouse in Summertown within a short walk from a wonderful range of independent shops, coffee shops and restaurants. More…▼
A contemporary townhouse in Summertown within a short walk from a wonderful range of independent shops, coffee shops and restaurants.
With 3 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a large kitchen with conservatory, the house is perfect for a family wanting to live within walking distance of the popular North Oxford Schools. The house has a garage and low-maintenance rear garden and is within walking distance of Summertown and cycling distance to the city centre.
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 with en-suite bathrooms and 1 further cloakroom
- Living room on the first floor
- Large kitchen/breakfast area
- Conservatory leading on to garden
- Integral garage and low-maintenance rear garden
- Cycling distance to Oxford rail station and Oxford Parkway rail station
- Available Date: 27/07/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226070£2250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Middle Way, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,115.38
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,612.90
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £67,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required